Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Pushing through

  There are times when progress slows.  I am so pleased with my results and so many people have been so complimentary that I feel that my focus was slipping.  I mean, I've already lost 20 pounds, and I already look a lot better.  Why can I just leave good enough alone?  Because I still have a long way to go.  And I am thinner, not thin.  Not even "normal"  (I guess we all knew that!)

  So, yesterday talk about Tumamoc Hill came up. I didn't want to get up at 4:45 to go with my friends, so I suggested that we go last night, right after VBS.  Sounds crazy, no?  Sure was!  But hike it we did at 10 pm.  Eileen, Keeara and I made it walking, Neil ran/walked.  Favi made it to the top even though she didn't want to!

  I saw some weight loss this morning, and a renewed desire to keep on keeping on.  To push through complacency.  Sometimes when you are tired and discouraged is just the time to push through to the next level!

No comments:

Post a Comment