Back to regular blogging, with a little fitness added to the mix
Friday, June 10, 2016
Yay!!!! I have lost 20 pounds in a little over 4 months. Here is what I have learned:
1. For me, eating the same food I always eat, but much less, is the key.
2. Even though I still eat the same foods, I have noticed that my cravings for sweets has diminished.
3. Not eating past 6 pm is really helpful.
4. I don't exercise for weight loss, I do it for strength and general fitness
5. Most people are genuinely happy for me, and I thank them for their support.