Monday, May 2, 2016

You must do what works for you

I am so pleased to have lost more than 13 pounds in 3 months.    Thrilled.  Ecstatic.  But what I find annoying is that, in spite of what I have achieved, people still feel the need to give me advice on weight loss.   I have no desire to lose weight any faster than I am now.  My goals is to lose it slowly and hopefully, my body will adjust along the way to a new reality.   The long-term success of weight loss programs in not very good.

I have learned that many people lose weight on different programs, and there is not a one-size-fits-all for dieting.   I think my way is best, of course, or I wouldn't be doing it or losing weight.  But I cannot deny that people on other programs have also lost weight.

If someone you love is trying to lose weight, encourage them!  No matter what path they chose, it will not be easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment