Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Progress and a request.

So....this is a weight loss blog therefore, there must be weight loss.  So.....there is!
As of this morning, I have lost over 16 pounds.   My starting date was Feb 2, 2016.
In a little over 3 months I have lost over 16 pounds!

Here is the sad/discouraging thing.  I have so far to go!  It's like a family that is 100,000 dollars in debt.  They can pay off 20,000, which is a lot of money, and a lot of effort.  But they are still 80,000 dollars in debt. If you see someone who is trying to do something hard, like losing weight, paying down debt, quitting smoking or drinking, be an encourager to them!  Pray for them!  There is still a loud voice inside that keeps telling me that this is a fluke, and that I am going to hit a plateau any minute.  I fear that I will give up and get fatter than I was!  It wouldn't be the first time. Satan is all about discouragement. These thoughts are not from God.  God is the one who gives me strength.  He gives me power, love, and a sound mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment