Friday, October 21, 2016

Post-conference weight and thoughts

It's been a long, wacky week.  I went to California to visit family, and we ate.  Unfortunately, it was Wienerschnitzel, and, well, enough said. At least the company was good!  We did make up for it the next day at The Point at WCBC with my Mom and my daughters.   Then we came home to Missions Conference at Church.  What an amazing, wonderful week.  Got to meet some awesome missionaries and we had a blast.   And we ate!  Plenty of fellowship around the table. We managed to eat at all my favorite places.  I defiantly stayed off the scale until today, fully expecting  2-3 pounds of "fellowship".   PTL, only 1!   I can handle that.   I am back on track today.   We went to the gym. All is well.  I have about 17 days to drop 2-3 pounds before Israel.

I am motivated to continue this process that I hope will be with me for the rest of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment