Monday, October 10, 2016

Can I get an Amen?

     Down 29 pounds!!!    I cannot be happier considering this was a really busy weekend with lots of
eating activities.   I was afraid to step on the scale this morning, but I did anyway, 
and I am so glad I did.  Especially considering that I ate a nice piece of red velvet cake 
and we shared some  Panda Express and by Panda Express I mean Orange chicken.  
I don't go there for the healthy stuff. 

     I am one pound away from my end-of-the-year goal.   Part of me says to rethink my goal.  
The other part of me understands that I have a big trip coming up, and I do not intend to diet in Israel.
Also, Missions Conference starts in less than a week. Oh yeah, and Christmas in two months. 
It will be all can do to reach 30 and hover around 30 until year's end. 
 
So sorry about the spacing.  Something is up with Blogger today.

No comments:

Post a Comment