Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Celebrate Babysteps!

I cleared and organized a shelf yesterday.  Of course, that is not all that I did, but it was one extra thing that I did.  The shelf looks good, and I want to continue.  Yay me!  (I also had a periodontal cleaning that was horrid, but I don't want to talk about it.)

Too often we succeed, but not fast enough.  Too often, others progress, but we want their progress to be as fast as we want it to be.  Somehow, it is not good enough if it is not fast enough for our tastes. Today, let's give others the grace that we desire, and celebrate their achievements and progress.  Let's let them know that we see that they are trying, that they are making an effort.  Sometimes, we are harder on those who are closest to us! Let's extend to our nearest and dearest a heaping helping of grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment