Monday, January 2, 2017

For His Glory


Isn't that a great thought?  What a relief!  Always for my good!  Always for His glory!  I can rest in knowing that whatever comes my way come from Him and it's for my good.  Pessimistic, negative thoughts about my circumstances have no place in my mind.  Why should they?  I am in Christ. 


I know this to be true, but where is my responsibility?  Am I doing my all for God's glory?
It's so easy to coast while in ministry.  I mean, everything you do "pleases" God.  But there is more to it than that, and that is precisely what I need to keep in mind.  It's not about what I do, but who and what I am that matters most. When I am what I need to be, then I do what I should do the right way and with the right motive.   For His glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment