Saturday, December 3, 2016

Amazingly, still losing




   I am so happy to have stumbled onto a way to lose weight without going insane!  I waited 3 days to see the same result, and now I can officially say that I have lost 31 pounds. Rhonda, are you going to post every time you lose one measly pound?  Why yes, yes I am.  This is huge.

  I have come to a place where diet and exercise are actually working. I am not deprived nor have I been miserable at all.  The only thing that I can say is different this time opposed to all the others (and there were so many) is the commitment to exercise that I have now.  The Weigh Down program, which is the basis for what I do, practically discourages exercise.  Their reasoning is more emotional than physical: they want people to desire to eat less, not exercise so they can eat more. They also want people to know that even if you can't exercise because you are in a wheelchair or something, you can still lose weight.  I understand this, however, I can now see the long-term benefits of a regular exercise routine.

  I want to say that I am proud of what I have done, but honestly, I am just thankful.  Thankful to God for helping me find the way out.

No comments:

Post a Comment