Thursday, August 18, 2016

Celebration. A major Milestone

Happy Dance!
I weighed this for two days in a row, so I feel confident about posting it.   Yay me!
You may say, "So what?"  "You've lost 25 pounds, so what?"   So what?  It's hard!  It's sacrifice.  It's work.  I'll tell you, it doesn't get any easier.  Every pound lost is a huge victory.  It is never easy.

I still have people telling me how I "should" be losing weight.  Here is a tip.  If someone is losing weight, be a friend.  Congratulate them, be happy for them and don't sabotage them.   That is all.  They really want to succeed.  They really want your encouragement.  I am so thankful for all my friends who are so very encouraging!

Again, here is how I roll:
1 Eat whatever I want, just less. Much less.
2 Exercise, both cardio and strength training.
3 No eating after 6 pm.   (This is a biggie for me)
4 Pick protein-filled foods over simple carbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment