Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Things I am still doing. Flylady!



Since it has been more that six years since actively blogging, I was thinking about the things that have changed, and things that have stayed exactly the same.  Flylady is still my "friend" and encourager.

Homemaking is still a passion for me.  Not that I am great at it, to the contrary.  However, I am still passionate about the fact that homemaking is such an important ministry to ourselves and our families.  A clean, peaceful home can do wonders for each member of the family.  Flylady is my coach and cheerleader.  I still don't do the Flylady system perfectly, but what I benefit greatly from is the spirit and attitude that Flylady teaches.  Sink Reflections is her book, and I highly recommend it!

No comments:

Post a Comment