Friday, September 30, 2016

Progress and a huge Milestone

I have now officially lost 27 pounds. 27 pounds in 8 months.  That is almost 3.5 pounds per month. Of course my weight bobbed up and down for what seemed like weeks!  Now I've dipped below 27, and when it bobs up, it stops at 27.   27.2, thank you very much!  So, yay!!!!!!  And I've also passed a huge personal milestone.


I am focusing a bit on the idea of "Crowding out" which is basically eating so much good stuff that there isn't a lot of room or desire for the not-so-good.  It seems like a good philosophy for long-term maintenance.  I know for a fact that there are a lot of things that I haven't eaten lately because I have to chose between eating something and losing weight.  I don't like the idea of simply cutting things out of my diet.  You all know how rebellious I am when I am told not to eat something!  I just think that with the holidays in view, a plan of attack must be formulated or I will find myself in retreat and lose the progress I have fought so hard for.


No comments:

Post a Comment