Wednesday, September 14, 2016

It's been a long road

Weight loss has slowed and I guess I am OK with that.  Right now, it's as if I were losing as slowly as I had intended to in the beginning.  The problem is that it is not steady.  Its down two, up one, up one, down two, etc.  So I really have to gauge it over a month just to see what it really is.  This is bad because I get very little true sense of accomplishment. I don't get to say that I've lost 25 pounds until the scale says I've lost 27 for a few days.

I am on the brink of another Major Milestone.   Should have gotten there today, but that's OK.   I am 3.5 pounds away from 30 which is my goal before going to Israel.  At this rate, I should make it, but just barely.

I am still working out faithfully.  We get the most out of our gym membership, and I go to the weekly class with Sandra.  I am pretty sure that exercise has become a permanent habit.  I have to know that I will continue to move and exercise for the rest of my life. That is real accomplishment.

No comments:

Post a Comment