Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Almost back



Almost back to where I was when I left for Missouri.  I am so glad, too.  I honestly feared that so many "days off" would make it impossible, hard to get back on track.    I have one more pound to go to get back to where I was when I left.

I got right back into my exercise routine.  I told myself that, no matter what I weighed or ate, I could always exercise and I would be better off for it.  My Monday classes with Sandra are still hard and I feel I look so awful while doing those exercises. I am so glad the park is pretty much empty now!  I trudge on, knowing that I am doing the right thing at the right time. Literally working my tail off!  And my clothes fit so much better!

We get so discouraged when we face a detour and lose our momentum.  I ask God for strength to get back to where I need to be......and beyond!

No comments:

Post a Comment