Monday, October 12, 2015

Insecurity

This has been a topic on my mind a lot lately.  I am not too insecure, in fact most people who know me would probably think that I never struggle with it.  But I do.  We all do. I wish I could say that I don't care what people think about me, but I do.   I wish I could say that it doesn't bother me at all when there are people that don't like me.   I always wonder, why don't they like me?  What is it about me?  And I go into a mental tailspin trying to figure out what it is.

I still have no answers, so I shift my focus to something else.  Do I do things that cause other people to feel insecure?  I analyze the behavior that causes me to feel bad, and try to see it in myself.   Honestly, I would feel so awful if I was the cause of pain to other people.

I know that the best thing is to just 'Let go and let God".   When I figure out how to do that, I'll let you know!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, let me know. I think insecurity is something we all deal with, maybe some on a smaller scale but it's human nature. Anyhow, when you figure it out, let me know!!

    ReplyDelete